The Marietta Square Market is a planned 18,500 sf food hall with retail shops located near the Marietta Square. The market will feature restaurants, as well as a food hall with retail space and restaurant booths with numerous sectional overhead doors that open to the outside. Preliminary plans also indicate a covered box car at the entrance, a covered patio, and a bar area and center common area seating.
- Bread and Butter Bakery
- Forno Wood Fired Artisan Pizza
- Grand Champion BBQ
- Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- Meat in the Middle
- Momo Son Ramen
- Pita Mediterranean Street Food
- Street Taco
- Tandoori Square Indian Street Food
- Tiny Bubbles Tea Bar
- TopPoke Korean & Poke
- Total gross building area – 18,925 sf
- Covered Patio Area – 1,655 sf
- Covered box car – 847 sf
- Restaurants and booth – 9,803 sf
- Pantry storage and loading – 1,437 sf
- Circulation and common area – 7,685 sf
68 South Marietta Pkwy SW
Marietta, GA 30060
Opening is scheduled for fall of 2018.
For more information, please visit MariettaSquareMarket.com.