The Marietta Square Market is an 18,500 sf food hall with space for 16 restaurants and 2 retail shops located near the Marietta Square. The market features a 1922 trolley car at the center of a revitalized warehouse surrounded by retail and restaurant “stations” and seating in a center common area.
Marietta Square Market is currently open Tuesday through Sunday from 11am to 9pm. The dining room is open and curbside pickup service is available throughout the week during lunch and dinner hours. Order ahead online via mariettasquaremarket.com/takeout.
- BullGogi (Korean fast casual) – R5
- Cousins Maine Lobster – Y1
- Crème de la Crepe – R7
- D’Cuban Café – G4
- Forno Vero (wood fired artisan pizza) – G3/Y4
- Four Fat Cows (ice cream) – B2
- Grand Champion BBQ – G1
- Henri’s Bakery & Deli – B3 – Now open. Grand opening October 24, 2020
- Just Loaf’n Poboys – R4
- Lucky’s Burgers & Brew – B1
- Momoiro Ramen (formerly Momosan Ramen) – Y2
- Philly & Wrap – R2
- Pita Mediterranean (street food) – R3
- PONKO Chicken (Asian fusion) – Y3
- Shai-Karr Eatery (Thai street food) – G5
- Siete Tacos + Tequila – R1 (opening September 2020)
- The Original Hot Dog Factory – opening late 2020 – T1 Trolley Car
- Tiny Bubbles Tea Bar – Station G2
Bread + Butter Bakery – B3 Pulp Addiction (bowls, smoothies, and juice shots) – T1 Trolley Car Street Taco – R1 Tandoori Square (Indian street food) – R2
- Glory Haus (home decor and gifts) – Station R8
‘Merica Clothing Co. – Station R6
- Monday from 7 am to 10 pm
- Tuesday from 7 am to 10 pm
- Wednesday from 7 am to 10 pm
- Thursday from 7 am to 10 pm
- Friday from 7 am to 11 pm
- Saturday from 7 am to 11 pm
- Sunday from 7 am to 9 pm
* Individual merchant hours may vary.
Marietta Square Market
68 North Marietta Pkwy NW
Marietta, GA 30060
Directions from Marietta Square Market to Marietta Square:
Marietta Square is a short 3 to 5 minute walk from the Marietta Square Market. When you exit the front door of Marietta Square Market, turn left/head south towards Mill Street. Turn left at Mill Street and continue for about 1/10 of a mile to Marietta Square. While on Mill Street, you will first cross the railroad tracks and then pass Thaicoon, Stockyard Burgers and Bones, and Paul’s Pot Pies.
Directions from Marietta Square to Marietta Square Market:
From the northwest corner of Marietta Square (intersection of Mill St. and Church St.), head west on Mill St. You will pass Paul’s Pot Pies, Stockyard Burgers and Bones, and Thaicoon before crossing the train tracks. Continue past the tracks and then turn right on Denmead St. just before you get to North Marietta Parkway.