Noshfest takes place September 4-5, 2022 at Temple Kol Emeth in Marietta. Noshfest – a taste of Jewish food and fun (formerly Nibble & Noshfest) is a two day event blending food, fun, culture, and entertainment in a welcoming atmosphere. The event features Jewish food sold in sample sized portions priced from $1 to $5. The event also includes children’s activities, craft vendors and live entertainment.
There are many events for children, including a kid’s zone complete with inflatables, games and face painting. There will be dancing and live music throughout both days. Enjoy special entertainment with bands and DJ music.
Participating Food & Drink Vendors:
- Alumni Cookie Dough – Cookie Dough Bites and Scoops, Cookie Dough Push Pops, Cookie Dough Pie
- Aunt Zesty’s – Freshly squeezed, all natural artisan Lemonade
- Bagelicious – Plain, Everything, and Cinnamon Raisin Bagels; Plain and Lox Cream Cheese; White Fish Salad and Lox
- Biscuits n Brunch – Brisket on a Biscuit, Chicken Biscuit, Spicy Chicken Biscuit, Sweet Biscuit Balls
- Noshfest Eats – Noodle Kugel, Potato Knish, Cheese Blintz, Dr. Brown’s sodas, Bagels with Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon Lox and White Fish Salad
- Noshfest Sweets – Black and White Cookies, Rugelach, Rainbow Cakes, Hamentashen, Babka, Halvah
- Noshfest Meats – Pastrami on Rye Corned Beef on Rye, Sauerkaraut, Hebrew National Hot Dogs, Chopped Liver, Kosher Dill Pickles
- Shish Kabob Mediterranean Grill – Pita and Hummus, Koobideh, Gyro Falafel
A variety of arts and crafts vendors will be on hand to display and offer their products for sale.
Learn about the Jewish culture through interactive exhibits and tour the sanctuary with a member of the ritual committee. Sunday and Monday at 1pm and 3pm
Free. Patrons are encouraged to bring two canned foods per family to be donated to MUST; visitors purchase tickets to pay for the food samples that range from $1 – $5.
Sunday September 4, 2022 from 11am – 5pm
Monday September 5, 2022 from 11am – 5pm
Rain or Shine
Temple Kol Emeth
Corner of Old Canton and Sewell Mill Road
1415 Old Canton Rd
Marietta, GA, 3006
Free parking is available at the Eastminster Presbyterian Church across the street and at the Olde Mille shopping center at the corner of Roswell Road and Old Canton Road.
For more information, please call (404) 580-4928 or visit NoshFest.com.