Noshfest takes place late August or early September 2022 from 11am to 5pm and Monday, late August or early September, 2022 from 11am to 4pm at Temple Kol Emeth in Marietta.
Noshfest – a taste of Jewish food and fun – (formerly Nibble & Noshfest) is a two day event blending food, fun, culture, and entertainment in a welcoming atmosphere. The event features Jewish food sold in sample sized portions priced from $1 to $5. The event also includes children’s activities, craft vendors and live entertainment.
Participating Food & Drink Vendors:
- Aunt Zesty’s – Citrus Smashers
- Bagelicious – Plain, Everything, and Cinnamon Raisin Bagels; Plain and Lox Cream Cheese; White Fish Salad and Lox
- Bogartz – Corn Beef on Rye, Brisket on Rye & Potato Salad
- Fat Lady Baker – Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Cookies Pretzels, French Baguette and other assorted Breads and Baked Goods
- King of Pops – flavored pops
- Knish-a-licious – Hand rolled Potato Knish and Sweet Potato Knish
- Kona Ice – Tropical Shaved Ice
- Nosh Street Eats – Pastrami on Rye, Hot Dogs, Noodle Kugel, Kosher Pickles, Cheese Blintzes with Blueberry Sauce and Dr. Brown’s Soda
- Nosh Street Sweets – Hamantashen, Rugelach, Black & White Cookies
- Shish Kabob Mediterranean Grill – Gyro wrap, Koobideh Kabob, Falafel Wrap, Chicken Wrap
- Terri’s Table – Chopped Liver, Coconut Macaroon, Hibiscus/Ginger Tea
- Treehorn Cider
Bagel Eating Contest
The Annual Bagel Eating Contest features contestants eating as many Bagelicious bagels as possible in 5 minutes. The event takes place on Sunday at 2pm and the winner receives a $500 prize.
Take a tour of the Temple building and learn about the history and rich culture that is more than 5,000 years old. The Sanctuary includes custom stained glass that tells a story that starts “in the beginning” and continues to the modern day. Tour groups meet in the plaza at the building’s main lobby and last 45-60 minutes.
A variety of arts and crafts vendors will be on hand to display and offer their products for sale.
Free. Patrons are encouraged to bring two canned foods per family to be donated to MUST; visitors purchase tickets to pay for the food samples that range from $1 – $5.
Sunday from 11am – 5pm
Monday from 11am – 4pm
Rain or Shine
Temple Kol Emeth
Corner of Old Canton and Sewell Mill Road
1415 Old Canton Rd
Marietta, GA, 3006
Free parking is available at the Eastminster Presbyterian Church across the street and at the Olde Mille shopping center at the corner of Roswell Road and Old Canton Road.
For more information, please call (404) 580-4928 or visit NoshFest.com.