Noshfest takes place on Sunday, September 2, 2018 from 11am to 5pm and Monday, September 3, 2018 from 11am to 4pm at Temple Kol Emeth in Marietta.
Noshfest – a taste of Jewish food and fun – (formerly Nibble & Noshfest) is a two day event blending food, fun, culture, and entertainment in a welcoming atmosphere. The event features Jewish food sold in sample sized portions priced from $1 to $5. The event also includes children’s activities, craft vendors and live entertainment.
Participating Food & Drink Vendors:
- Shish Kabob Mediterranean Grill – Filafel Wrap, Gyro Wrap, Koobideh Kabob, Chicken Wrap
- SSC Catering – Briscuit on a Biscuit, Gourmet Burger Slider, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- Nosh Street Eats – Hot Dogs, Potato Knishes, Blintzes, Bagels & Cream Cheese, and Dr. Brown’s Soda
- Nosh Street Sweets – Kugel, Hamantashen, Rugelach, Chocolate Babka and Black & White Cookies
- Brainfood – Original Hawt-Garlic Grilled Cheese on Texas Toast Half a Meatloaf Hoagie (100% Angus beef, white American, Garlic toasted hoagie and special sauce), Tomato Soup
- Valentine Brothers BBQ – BBQ Brisket, Baked Beans, and Coleslaw
- King of Pops – flavored pops
- Reformation Brewery – Craft Beers
Bagel Eating Contest
The Annual Southeastern Bagel Eating Contest features 15 contestants that will eat as many Bagelicious bagels as possible in 5 minutes. The event takes place on Sunday at 2pm and the winner will receive a $500 prize.
Take a tour of the Temple building and learn about the history and rich culture that is more than 5,000 years old. The Sanctuary includes custom stained glass that tells a story that starts “in the beginning” and continues to the modern day. Tour groups meet in the plaza at the building’s main lobby and last 45-60 minutes.
Sunday, September 2, 2018
Monday, September 3, 2018
A variety of arts and crafts vendors will be on hand to display and offer their products for sale.
Free. Patrons are encouraged to bring two canned foods to be donated to MUST; visitors purchase tickets to pay for the food samples that range from $1 – $5.
Sunday, September 2, 2018 from 11am – 5pm
Monday, September 3, 2018 from 11am – 4pm
Rain or Shine
Temple Kol Emeth
Corner of Old Canton and Sewell Mill Road
1415 Old Canton Rd
Marietta, GA, 3006
Free parking is available at the Eastminster Presbyterian Church across the street and at the Olde Mille shopping center at the corner of Roswell Road and Old Canton Road.
For more information, please call (404) 580-4928 or visit NoshFest.com.