The 85th annual North Georgia State Fair is coming to town from September 21 through October 1, 2017. As the largest fair in metro Atlanta, it attracts an estimated 300,000 people every year from North Georgia and neighboring states. The fair features live music, free attractions and shows, blue ribbon competitions, flower shows, live farm and exotic animals, dancers and performers, fun food, and rides on the Great James H. Drew Exposition – one of the largest carnival midways in the U.S. The fair offers free concerts with big names hitting the stage. A covered arena guarantees concerts rain or shine.
2017 Concert Schedule
All concerts are free with fair admission.
- Friday, September 22, 2017 at 8pm – Colton Dixon
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 8pm – Lauren Alaina
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 8pm – Trace Adkins
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 8pm – Colt Ford
- Friday, September 29, 2017 at 8pm – Chris Janson
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 8pm – Zach Seabaugh
Shows for 2017 include Sea Lion Splash!, Robinson’s Racing Pigs & Paddling Porkers, Lady Houdini, Eudora Farms Exotic Petting Zoo, Brian Ruth “Master of the Chainsaw, and the North Georgia Animals Petting Barn. All shows are free with paid admission.
- $7 adults
- Free for children 10 and under
- Ride tickets are $1.25 each (please note that all rides require 2 or more tickets a piece), $20.00 for 21 tickets, $50.00 for 55 tickets and $100 for 120 tickets.
- Parking is $5
- Concerts are free with fair admission
- Fair tickets will be available at all Metro Atlanta Walgreens beginning August 21 – September 22. Adults $3.50, 21 Ride Tickets $11.00.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 – $20
- Friday, September 22, 2017 – $25
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 – $25*
- Monday, September 25, 2017 – $15
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – $20
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 – $20
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 – $25*
* Must be purchased between 11am and 3pm, good until close.
- Monday through Thursday 4 pm to 11 pm
- Fridays 4 pm to midnight
- Saturdays 10 am to midnight
- Sundays 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Jim Miller Park
2245 Callaway Road
Marietta, GA 30008
- Phone: (770) 423-1330, (770) 528-8989 after September 1
- Website: NorthGeorgiaStateFair.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheNorthGeorgiaStateFair
- Twitter: Twitter.com/NGSFgirl
Legendary Fair, Legendary Fun
Few events signal the start of fall quite like a fair imbued with the scent of cotton candy, the roar of rollercoasters and the halogen glow of old-fashioned carnival booths. This year, autumn in Cobb County begins the same way it has for 83 years, with the start of the North Georgia State Fair. For 11 glorious days at the end of September, a local tradition… more…
Event organizer’s contact information:
(770) 423-1330 or
(770) 528-8989 after September 1