LGE Community Credit Union recently completed several initiatives to support the community amid the 2020 pandemic.
- Lunches for Local Heroes — LGE delivered more than 500 lunches to four local hospitals across the counties it serves.
- LGE Employees Host Food Drive — Employees organized an internal food drive to support MUST Ministries in Marietta, Warehouse of Hope in Douglasville, and North Fulton Community Charities in Roswell.
- Surprises for Scholarship Winners — LGE worked with the school districts and principals to make a special surprise visit for each student.
- General Scholarship Winner ($3,000): Anthony Minella, Milton High School
- Cobb County School District Winner ($5,000): Samuel Luong, Wheeler High School
- Cherokee County School District Winner ($5,000): Alanis Broussard, Woodstock High School
- Marietta City Schools Winner ($5,000): Kyle Brown, Marietta High School