The 2013 Glover Park Concert Series takes place on the last Friday evening of each month from April to September. Enjoy music under the stars and be sure to bring a picnic and blankets or set up your lawn chairs after 4pm (no tarps or tents). Personal tables can be set up in the street on North Park Square after 6pm but not in Glover Park. The free outdoor concerts take place at 8pm rain or shine.
All concerts are free all summer long, but if you’re looking for a front-row seat, a limited number of tables can be reserved. The cost is $45 for a table that seats six people, or $55 for a table for eight. For more information about table reservations, call (770) 794-5601. Reservations for tables are on a first come basis beginning on the first working day of each month.
2013 Glover Park Concert Series Schedule:
- April 26: Kurt Thomas Band (Party Rock and Country)
- May 31: The Glow Band (Variety and Classic Rock)
- June 1: GSO Jazz
- June 28: Atlanta Pleasure Band (R & B)
- July 26: The Grapevine (Beach Music and Oldies)
- August 23: A1A (Jimmy Buffett Tribute)
- September 27: Kasper and the 911 Band (Soul and Motown)
50 Park Square
Marietta, GA 30060
For more information, call (770) 794-5601.