The 2014 Glover Park Concert Series takes place on the last Friday evening of each month from April to September. Enjoy music under the stars and be sure to bring a picnic and blankets or set up your lawn chairs after 4pm (no tarps or tents). Personal tables can be set up in the street on North Park Square after 6pm but not in Glover Park. The free outdoor concerts take place at 8pm rain or shine.
All concerts are free all summer long, but if you’re looking for a front-row seat, a limited number of tables can be reserved. The cost is $45 for a table that seats six people, or $55 for a table for eight. For more information about table reservations, call (770) 794-5601. Reservations for tables are on a first come basis beginning on the first working day of each month.
2014 Glover Park Concert Series Schedule:
- April 25 – The 911 Band – R&B
- May 30 – Douglas Cameron & His Orchestra – Big Band
- June 27 – Ruperts Orchestra – Motown to Top 40
- July 25 – The American Flyers – Party Band
- August 22 – John King Band – Country
- September 26 – Paradocs – Variety
50 Park Square
Marietta, GA 30060
For more information, call (770) 794-5601.