The annual “Lights of Life” holiday display at Life University takes place every night from Thanksgiving evening through New Year’s Eve. The event features more than a million lights spanning across over a mile of campus. Displays include a nativity scene, a menorah, a 60 foot tall Christmas tree, and numerous stationary and animated holiday displays. In addition, Santa is there on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Nightly from Thanksgiving evening through New Year’s Eve.
6 pm to 10 pm
$10 per car Friday-Sunday & November 26-29, December 18-31, 2015
$5 per car Monday-Thursday (except days listed above)
$20 per bus/van
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, pictures with Santa Claus ($12 per photo; $20 for two copies of the same photo)
- Pony rides ($5 per rider)
- Train rides ($3 per rider)
- Petting zoo ($3 per person)
- Concession stand offering seasonal drinks and snacks for purchase (Prices vary & no outside food or beverage is permitted)
For more information or questions about Lights of Life, please call (678) 331-4334 or visit http://www.life.edu/events/lights-of-life/.
On the campus of Life University (Barclay Circle – off Hwy 41 just north of Dobins AFB, Marietta)