The inaugural 5K Haunted Hustle takes place on Saturday, October 29, 2011. The run begins at Southern Polytechnic State University and ends at Life University. Also included in the event is a one mile run and a tot trot. T-shirts will be available for all pre-registered runners while supplies last. Registration is available online or by mail. After the run, stick around for a barbecue haunted fun. The event benefits Marietta’s Police Athletic League.
- Barbecue, upper parking lot, Lyceum Park, 6-7:30 p.m., $5, admission included in registration for race participants
- “Hocus Pocus,” Standard Process Amphitheater, 7:15-9:30 p.m., $2, admission included in registration for race participants
- Haunted Village, 19th century village, 7:15-9:30 p.m., $1, admission included in registration for race participants
- Haunted Photo Booth, Lyceum Park, 7:15-9:30 p.m., $1
- Children’s games and activities, Lyceum Park, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Costume contest, Lyceum Park, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Refreshments, Lyceum Park, 5-7:30 p.m.
For more information, please visit hauntedhustle5k.com