Get ready to take a walk on the wild side and meet some colorfully costumed woodland creatures performing dramatic antics on the trails at Halloween Hikes. Bring your children to meet these creatures with tales to tell. It’s the perfect non-scary alternative, all while supporting CNC. Join us for these fun activities!
- Experience the mystery of a guided night hike! Each group of 20 – 25 people will have a guide lead them safely on our lighted woodland trail.
- Meet nature-costumed characters
- Create fun crafts such as bat puppets, mysterious masks, and more.
- Have your face painted with a “wild” Halloween design.
- Thrill to lively musical entertainment as you make s ‘mores round the campfire and enjoy hot cocoa and other treats.
Ticket sales begin at 6:30 PM each night and end at 8:30 PM. Don’t Forget: Groups of 10 or more may also purchase tickets in advance beginning October 1, 2014. Hikes begin at 7 PM and run continuously. Oct 17-18, 2014 $8/person (children 2 and under free) and Oct 24-25, 2014 $9 per person (children 2 and under free). For more information, please call (770) 992-2055 ext. 236 or send a message to email@example.com Join CNC for this annual fundraiser!
Friday and Saturday, October 17 and 18, 2014
Friday and Saturday, October 24 and 25, 2014
Ticket sales begin at 6:30 PM each night and end at 8:30 PM – hikes start at 7 PM
Oct 17-18, $8/person (children 2 and under free) and Oct 24-25, 2014 $9 per person (children 2 and under free).
Chattahoochee Nature Center9135 Willeo Road, Roswell, GA
Parking On Site
For more information, please call 770-992-2055 or visit http://chattnaturecenter.org/festivals-fundraisers/annual-festivals/halloween-hikes/