The 2019 Marietta Easter Egg Hunt known as the “Easter Egg Scramble” takes place at Franklin Gateway Sports Complex and begins at 6:30 pm. The Easter Egg Scramble is sponsored by the Marietta Parks and Recreation Department and features plenty of great candy and fun prizes for all. The hunt is divided into groups based on age, and after the hunt you can visit with the Easter Bunny for great photo opportunities. Be sure to bring an egg basket and a flashlight.
- 3 and under
Friday, April 12, 2019
- 6:30pm – Concession stand and gates open on Field 3 for family fun with inflatables, games, & DJ Entertainment.
- 7:00pm – Easter Bunny arrives on Field 3
- 8:30pm – 3 years old and younger EGGLOW Scramble on Field 2
- 8:40pm – 4-6 years old EGGLOW Scramble on Field 1
- 8:50pm – 7-10 years old EGGLOW Scramble on Field 2
The event organizers encourage you to arrive early to find parking and your child’s age group. The Easter Bunny will be available for photos (bring your own camera).
Franklin Gateway Sports Complex
1034 Franklin Gateway SE
Marietta, GA 30067
Formerly held at Laurel Park
For more information, call (770) 794-5601.